Saturday, June 24, 2006

I know – that most people are basically good.
I believe – in the existence of a higher being who created the world and the universe.
I fought – with my brother when we were kids
I am angered – by stupidity
I love – my significant other, my mother, my brother, my nephew and my friends
I need – more time in my day
I take – to much upon myself because it's just easier to do it myself than to try and teach someone else
I hear – music in my head, almost all the time.
I drink – way too much Coca-Cola
I hate – calling people I don't know
I use – weekends to catch up on sleep
I want – a family
I decided – never to stop learning new things
I like – watching water
I feel – like there's no real purpose to my life.
I wear – pants all the time. I almost never where a dress or skirt.
I left – my Radio Flyer little red wagon in Edgewood Maryland, behind Ryder court. We were moving and we couldn't find it anywhere. It was very traumatic. I was five years old.
I do – too much for other people and not enough for myself
I hope – to go back to Europe someday
I dream – very, very bizarre dreams
I drive – a Kia Spectra hatchback
I listen – to the ocean surf whenever I can. It's the only thing that truly relaxes me.
I type – everything. I hate to write longhand.
I think – about things too much. I overanalyze.
I need - a vacation
I wish – I had grown up thin.
I am - content with my life.
I compensate – for my lack of a social life by working to much
I regret – not telling my mother more often how much I loved her.
I care – for people more than I usually let them know
I should – exercise more
I am not always - tactful
I said – I would take a train trip back to Washington State someday
I wonder – Where does the term meme come from? Is it terribly self-centered - as in me - me?
I changed – my haircolor last week, again.
I cry – only in private, when I am alone.
I am not – vain about my looks.
I lose –
my voice when I get really angry
I leave – For New York and Halifax in two weeks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Meme: A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

(I wondered the same thing)

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home