Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I need more day in my day

I woke up at 5am. It's now 11pm and I'm just going to blog a bit before I hit the sack. Tomorrow I'll be up at 5 again.

And the sad thing is - I don't feel as if I accomplished anything.

I can't remember the last time I did any real cleaning at home. I'm way behind on everything.

And then there's that wicked fic I need to finish. By Memorial Day. ACK!

Still, there are good things in life. A friend who's life is tons more hectic than mine right now sent an e-mail with some encouraging words. That little health issue that's been nagging me for the last two weeks is subsiding nicely. I'm working on getting the treadmill habit back. OH - And 3 cheers - my doctor says my blood pressure is at goal!

Still, I could use a few more hours in the day. But only if they're reserved for sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home